DSLR (Digital single lens reflex ) cameras are quite popular across the globe. Thousands of people use them and that’s why brands are working so hard to improve their performance.
However, smartphones are also featuring high-quality cameras. Many people started wondering why to buy an expensive DSLR when their mobile phone camera can produce impressive photographs.
Smartphones can indeed help you in clicking high-quality pictures but even the best mobile camera can’t match image quality of the most basic DSLR camera. That’s the difference and that’s why you need a Digital SLR.
There are many good DSLRs to choose from and that’s why things can get a little confusing. Continue reading to reveal how to pick the best DSLR in your budget.
- 1 Top 10 DSLR Camera in India 2020
- 1.0.1 1.Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera:
- 1.0.2 2.Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR:
- 1.0.3 3.Canon EOS 200DII 24.1MP DSLR Camera:
- 1.0.4 4.Nikon D3500 W/AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR DSLR Camera:
- 1.0.5 5.Nikon D5600 with AF-P 18-55mm + AF-P 70-300 MM DSLR Camera:
- 1.0.6 6.Nikon D5300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera:
- 1.0.7 7.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit DSLR Camera:
- 1.0.8 8.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-140mm VR Kit DSLR Camera:
- 1.0.9 9.Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera:
- 1.0.10 10.Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera:
- 2 How to Buy a DSLR?
- 3 Popular DSLR brands:
- 4 Final thoughts:
Top 10 DSLR Camera in India 2020
Here is the list of some of the 10 best DSLRs in india .
1.Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera:
Canon has always been among the top camera producers in the world. Its EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera is designed for advanced users. It can click high resolution pictures with APS-C size CMOS sensor.
It captures abundant light information and then uses the fast DIGIC 4+ processor to process the light. That’s how this camera clicks top quality photos with impressive color gradation.
You won’t find any difference in pictures clicked during low light conditions with a high ISO speed. It is an exceptional choice if you are looking for a budget-friendly DSLR camera.
- Equipped with optical viewfinder that features a quick and accurate viewfinder AF.
- You can pair this camera with your smartphone, PC, or printer to quickly transfer pictures.
- Featuring APS=C CMOS sensor for high resolution pictures.
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range.
- DIGIC 4+ image processor with nine autofocus points.
- Works quite fast and captures every detail precisely.
- Some customers have reported that camera makes too much noise while focusing and that can be a little annoying.
2.Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR:
The Nikon D3500 is one of the best DSLRs you can buy under 50K. Even the beginners can produce impressive pictures by using this awesome device. It is quite user-friendly and offers simplest way of clicking high quality pictures and videos.
Sturdy construction and smooth touch will make you feel holding something quite expensive. This is a compact size camera which you can carry everywhere you go.
Do not worry about its safety because its durable construction will ensure a long-lasting service. Newbies would quickly feel like pros because they will produce some amazing pictures by using this camera.
- Along with being user-friendly, the D3500 is also quite fast and responsive.
- It is quite lightweight and you can even operate it by one hand if you want.
- Equipped with Nikon’s popular EXPEED image processing system to produce vibrant pictures.
- Allows you to capture high-quality 1080/60p full HD videos. You can use the zoom feature to shoot videos from a wide or narrow angle.
- Fast enough to capture 5 frames per second without losing picture quality.
- A few users have reported about poor battery life and camera might get hot if you use it for a long time.
3.Canon EOS 200DII 24.1MP DSLR Camera:
Canon has produced many cameras and the EOS 200D II is the lightest DSLR model from this brand. It is available with a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD and perfect for every day photography.
Its small size might make you think that it might not be perfect for semi-pros, but that’s not the truth. With 24.1mp APS-C CMOS sensor, and Canon’s revolutionary DIGIC 8 processor, this camera produces top quality pictures with impressive details.
You won’t find it too difficult to operate and that’s why it is one of the best cameras for clicking numerous pictures every day.
- Getting the desired DSLR effects into images would be easier with creative assist and smooth skin feature.
- Offering Bluetooth connectivity feature to link camera with other devices such as laptop and smartphone.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- DIGIC 8 image processor.
- 3975 selectable focus positions with live view.
- EV-4 focusing limit.
- Eye detection.
- The 9 points AF might not please pros and semi pros because other brands are offering much better than this entry level DSLR camera in the same price range.
4.Nikon D3500 W/AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR DSLR Camera:
It is probably one of the most affordable DSLR cameras you can find in the market today. It not just captures photos of precious moments but also the emotions that you are feeling in that moment.
The D3500 is great for the beginners, who want to learn how to capture impressive photographs without making too many adjustments in the camera.
It is featuring guide mode to help you in learning how to click better images. It is small, durable, and probably the best for travel enthusiasts.
- Equipped with APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 megapixels.
- A reliable camera for generating high resolution pictures for large size prints.
- Its ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range allows you to capture grain-free photos during low light conditions.
- Equipped with Expeed 4 image processor with 11 autofocus points to capture multiple high-quality pictures within a few seconds.
- Equipped with the AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens to produce impressive pictures in landscape, portrait modes, and high-quality videos.
- It does not feature WiFi and NFC connectivity and that might upset you if you want to quickly transfer captured images.
5.Nikon D5600 with AF-P 18-55mm + AF-P 70-300 MM DSLR Camera:
The new D5600 is a slightly expensive alternative to what we have reviewed earlier. You will feel more creative with this camera in your hands.
This 24.2 megapixels camera with Expeed 4 image processing engine and an ISO range of 100-25600 captures highly impressive and vibrant pictures in all light conditions. You can also shoot HD videos along with time-lapse movies during the nighttime.
You will not complain about its durability and performance during tough conditions because it is quite lightweight and feature-rich. D5600’s Vari-angle LCD and simple user-interface will quickly turn you into a pro photographer.
- Featuring 39 autofocus points to freeze the moment as it is and create top quality photo.
- Use your fingertip to set focus, just like you do on your smartphone while clicking pictures.
- Nikon is offering free cloud storage to store images on-the-go.
- Click and share pictures immediately to a compatible smartphone or tab.
- Connects with smartphone and then phone works as a remote to click pictures.
- A few buyers have reported that Nikon did not ship important camera accessories.
6.Nikon D5300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera:
Nikon is committed to deliver cameras capable of capturing superb photographs. That’s what this brand uses cutting-edge innovations to produce the most advanced cameras.
The D5300 DSLR camera is equipped with Expeed 4 image processor with 24.2mp DX-format CMOS. It is capable of capturing full-resolution 12-bit RAW images at impressive five frames in a second. Other brands can just dream about providing such features in D5300’s price range.
This camera has better white balance which assures sparkling whites, smooth gradations, better color nuances, and sharp edges. That’s how it captures amazing pictures every time you click that button.
- This camera does not have an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), which allows its high resolution CMOS sensor to capture smallest details in a precise manner.
- You can extend the sensitivity range up to 2560 when clicking pictures in the dark.
- 39-point autofocus.
- Built-in WiFi makes it easier to share the captured images immediately with other devices.
- Offering 9 inbuilt effects along with the latest HDR painting and toy camera.
- Even though mentioned on Amazon, this camera is not delivered with a free 16GB memory card.
7.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit DSLR Camera:
You can choose another great variant of Nikon D5600 to capture and share precious moments as they take place in an effortless way. Nikon is offering a free SnapBridge app, which requires a one-time setup and then you can connect your DSLR to your smartphone without any cable.
Its inbuilt WiFi, NFC, or Bluetooth connectivity allows you to share and edit captured high resolution pictures immediately. You can keep this camera connected to your phone via the
SnapBridge app and sync all the images effortlessly. It acts like a smart camera with its external monitor. You can use your phone as a remote to remotely click multiple pictures.
People are buying this camera because it captures quite minor details effectively. Its DX-format CMOS image sensor uses the whole 24.2 megapixels to capture finest details. That’s why it is one of the best DSLRs under 50,000.
- 24.2mp with Expeed 4 image-processing engine and impressive ISO range of 100-25600.
- Capable of shooting full HD videos.
- Inbuilt WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity for quick image sharing.
- There is no optical low-pass filter so that the sensor can use whole 24.2 megapixels for greater details.
- You do not get free camera beg and memory card with this DSLR camera.
8.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-140mm VR Kit DSLR Camera:
Although this version of Nikon D5600 costs only 2,000 rupees above 50K, but Nikon is also featuring many additional features that you do not get with cheaper variants.
24.2 megapixels along with the Expeed 4 image processing system and ISO range extendable up to 25600 turn D5600 into one of the most advanced DSLRs available in the market today.
Yes, it is equipped with the Vari-angle LCD monitor and its intuitive touch interface will guide you throughout image capturing and video shooting process.
Invest in this camera if you are planning to begin as an entry-level photographer and quickly turn into a pro with this new D5600 Digital Camera.
- Captures finest details in both daylight and low light conditions.
- Free cloud storage.
- Connect this camera to your smartphone to control its actions remotely.
- It is compatible with the latest Nikkor lenses and other advanced accessories Nikon provides.
- The users are not happy with this camera’s zooming capacity and controls cover most of the screen.
9.Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera:
Nikon has consistently developed cameras which could capture pictures with impressive details. The D5300 is no different and it is even better than several other Nikon DSLRs cameras.
Equipped with the Expeed 4 image processor for greater speed and quality, it makes the full use of 24.2 megapixels with DX-format CMOS.
This amazing camera clicks full resolution 12-bit RAW images at an amazing speed of 5 frames in each second.
That’s why even pros recommend this camera whenever someone seeks a top quality DSLR camera to learn photography.
- You can use this camera to record altitude and GPS information related to pictures you capture.
- Use built-in WiFi to share latest pictures with your friends.
- 39-point autofocus to capture smallest details with precision.
- High resolution pictures in all light conditions.
- Built-in 9 special effects to edit pictures in a creative way.
- Use the Vari-angle LCD screen to shoot at any angle you want.
- No 16GB memory card is delivered with the package and that has disappointed many buyers.
10.Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera:
Canon is offering another affordable and feature-rich DSLR if you are interested in buying a high-quality entry-level DSLR. It captures perfect DSLR quality images and cinematic Full HD movies.
It effectively uses whole 18 megapixel EOS 1300D to ensure flawless picture quality and impressive photo details.
The built-in WiFi allows you to share the pictures immediately. You can also use the NFC connectivity to connect this camera to your smart device.
It is affordable, advanced, and a reliable camera to click high-quality pictures in low-light conditions.
- Its Canon EOS 1300D’s 18 megapixel APS-C sensor ensures you capture the smallest details without making extra efforts.
- Capable of shooting full HD videos along and stills.
- You can use EOS interchangeable lenses and accessories to improve the performance of this DSLR camera.
- Even though endorsed on Amazon, the buyers are not getting that free 16GB memory card with this camera.
How to Buy a DSLR?
You must be aware of prices and, size, technology, and other important things when looking for a DSLR. Some popular camera manufacturing brands offer both affordable and expensive cameras. Their technology and ability to click high-quality pictures make a huge difference between a cheap and expensive camera.
However, expensive price does not guarantee exceptional image quality. It mainly depends on camera’s sensor size, build quality, image processing ability, autofocus points, and type of lenses it uses to capture a picture. All these things work together to create a top-quality camera and that’s what you need.
Pentaprism or Pentamirror:
Pentapris and Pentamirror, both of these are used to take light from the lens and redirect it towards viewfinder.
All the entry level DSLRs are equipped with pentamirror. Only mid or high level DSLR cameras feature pentaprism.
Pentamirror does not offer a great aid when it comes to improving picture quality because it is a set of glass or plastic mirrors. It works great only when you are clicking pictures during bright day light.
Pentaprism features a single large piece of glass which ensures superior picture quality and better brightness.
Buying a DSLR with Pentamirror setup is not a wrong decision if it is your first camera. You will learn a lot about photography using it and then you can switch to an expensive model with pentaprism setup.
All the pros choose to use pentaprism setup because they can click impressive pictures by putting minimum efforts.
Various other things work together to produce high-quality pictures and we have already mentioned those things. Now, you have to just pick a brand to find the best DSLR camera under your budget.
Popular DSLR brands:
Numerous electronics brands are producing DSLRs and selling them across the globe. Some are more popular than others, but all of them are active in this industry.
Canon and Nikon are probably the best because they consistently produce cameras with better technology. Both of them have been competing against one another for a long time and both brands feature a long range of cameras to choose from.
There is a DSLR camera for each budget and with some impressive specs. Therefore, it might get a bit confusing to choose a perfect camera without complete review. Continue reading to reveal the best DSLR cameras offered by Nikon and Canon.
We have included the best cameras developed by Nikon and Canon in this list. These are perfect for the beginners, who do not want to spend several months on learning photography.
Get one of these 10 reviewed DSLRs and you will start capturing amazing pictures from the first day. So, choose your DSLR now!