Numerous renowned electronics gadget manufacturing companies are looking India as the most profitable marketplace for selling their latest gadgets. Millions of Indians are investing their money in highly advanced electronics devices.
Whether it is a smartphone, VR headsets, or a DSLR camera, the demands for these gadgets are quite high. Although DSLRs are a little expensive, their demands are constantly growing in India. That’s why many affordable and high-quality DSLR cameras are available in the market.
If you are also planning to buy a feature-rich DSLR, you should consider a few important things before placing the order. Pay attention to the following factors to find the Best DSLR Under 70000 in India.
Top 8 DSLR Cameras Above 50000 in India 2020
This tiring process of finding the best DSLR in India can be a lot simpler if you check reviews.
These reviews reveal every important thing related to the reviewed camera, its brand, and the retailer. Thus, you can save a lot of time and pick a perfect camera within a few minutes.
We have reviewed 8 best DSLRs in this post to unveil the best cameras you can buy under the mentioned price range.
Check these reviews to quickly pick a perfect device for capturing all the precious moments.
1.Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera:
Canon EOS 1300D is one of the most affordable DSLR cameras available in India. It is designed to capture high resolution pictures and shoot cinematic full HD videos.
This 18mp camera also features WiFi feature to share clicked pictures and videos immediately. Thus, you can quickly click and empty the storage area to capture more high quality pictures.
Its near field communication or NFC connectivity allows you to connect this DSLR with any smart device around.
Its large 18.0mp APS-C size sensor will ensure you capture every detail precisely to print eye-catching photographs.
It will be quite difficult to find such a feature-rich camera in that price range, therefore, it is a perfect choice for the beginners.
- A perfect choice for shooting full HD movies and add click images with various effects.
- Full resolution recording at 3 frames per second.
- Equipped with a 3” LCD screen monitor.
- 9 autofocus points with the DIGIC 4+ image processing engine.
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range for clicking grain-free pictures.
- Perfect for the entry level photographers.
- Some users have reported that picture quality gets worse after some time and ISO setting is quite poor.
2.Canon EOS 80D 24.2mp Digital SLR Camera:
The EOS 80D is another wonderful camera produced by canon. It is an expensive one, but you get an exciting 45-point all cross-type AF system.
It ensures better speed, and exceptional autofocus capability in virtually any light condition. Its viewfinder technology will not let you miss any shot because it as almost 100% coverage.
The photographer gets a clear view of the object in all kinds of light conditions along with comprehensive image data.
Canon has equipped this feature-rich camera with (APS-C) CMOS sensor and dual pixel CMOS AF to improve its performance during live view shooting.
Inbuilt wireless connectivity makes it a perfect choice as an advanced DSLR camera.
- Works exceptionally great in dim light conditions because of 45-point AF system. Testing reveals it EOS 80D’s luminance performance is a lot better than EV-3.
- It is compatible with most of the EF lenses, which feature f/8 or higher aperture.
- Equipped with a remarkable viewfinder which offers a bright and comprehensive view of the object.
- 24.2MP (APS-C) CMOS Sensor.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF to offer fast and accurate autofocus capability.
- Five year local warranty.
- Perfect for pros, but not for the entry-level photographers because of the price.
3.Sony Alpha A6000Y 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera:
Sony has been a dominant player in electronics market for a long time. Indians consider Sony one of the most reliable brands when it comes to buying expensive electronics gadgets.
Its Alpha A6000Y DSLR camera is undoubtedly one of the most popular DSLRs in this segment.
It allows you to produce photos with astounding beauty which exceeds your expectations with the latest 24.3 effective megapixel APS-C image sensor.
This camera relies on optimized light gathering and it has much better light sensitivity that allows it to capture more details than any other camera.
That’s how it creates some impressive pictures, even when used by an entry-level photographer.
- Equipped with the BIONZ X image processing system which offers 3-times better processing speed than the earlier variants of Sony DSLRs.
- It has superior autofocus performance because of its 4D Focus feature which offers wide autofocus coverage.
- 179 AF points coverage to captures sharp and vibrant images in just one take.
- Designed to provide 11 frames-per-second continuous shooting with impressive AF tracking feature.
- Eye AF and Lock-on AF.
- A few users have not received the accessories Sony promises to provide for free with this camera.
4.Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Camera:
One simply cannot ignore Nikon’s devices when talking about the best cameras. The D3500 is a perfect DSLR for every hobbyist photographer.
It is affordable, durable, and equipped with many advanced features that you get in high-end devices. The D3500 is a user-friendly camera that shoots eye-catching pictures every time you click that button.
Its sturdy construction, smooth touch, and perfectly balanced controls ensure you get the best image in the first attempt.
With innovative 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, this camera can produce high resolution pictures for large prints.
- Capable of creating grain-free pictures in dim light scenarios with ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range.
- Using Nikon’s latest Expeed 4 image processing engine with 11 autofocus points. It effectively maintains impressive speed and accuracy when you are clicking pictures.
- Perfect for burst photography.
- Affordable, but offering many features that you may need to improve your photography skills.
- The memory card is missing from the package and it is frustrating for many buyers.
5.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-140mm VR Kit DSLR Camera:
Nikon has been a key player in the market for a very long time. Its D5600 simply strengthens its position as a reliable brand in India.
This DSLR is a perfect choice for your budget is around 50K and you want a camera with some innovative features.
The D5600 has an impressive ISO range of 100-25600 which allows it to capture finest pictures. Yes, you can use this camera to shoot HD quality cinematic videos and produce some time-lapse movies.
Low light situation will not create any problem because D5600’s 24.2 APS-C CMOS Sensor will capture finest details, even in dim light conditions.
It is a budget-friendly camera with many high-end features. That’s why you must consider it.
- Use this camera on manual mode and you can use this DSLR’s wide dynamic range to click top quality HDR images.
- Nikon’s innovative Expeed image processing engine will allow you to capture flawless pictures during nighttime with impressive ISO sensitivity of 6,400.
- 39 autofocus points, which are three times more than the D3400.
- All the controls are available on this camera’s LCD screen, which also allows you to capture amazing selfies.
- Nikon promises to provide free 16-GB memory card with this camera, but buyers did not receive it yet!
6.Nikon D7500 24.9MP Digital SLR Camera:
Nikon is selling many DSLR cameras in India, which are cost-effective and designed to make every user feel like a pro photographer.
The D7500 is another impressive device from this brand with the revolutionary Expeed 4 image processor and 20.9mp DX-format CMOS sensor.
Unlike many other DSLRs in this price range, this camera captures full-resolution 12-bit RAW images with 4k ultra HD videos at 30 frames per second.
Its 5fps speed is way better than many budget-friendly DSLRs sold by other brands. Improved white balance simply makes it the frontrunner for the best budget-friendly DSLR in India.
- Cutting-edge innovation and excellent image quality ensures you click the best picture in just one attempt.
- Its high resolution CMOS sensor can capture the finest details because there is no optical low-pass filter (OLPF).
- The ISO100-ISO 51200 improves D7500’s capability of click high-quality pictures in dim light scenarios.
- 39-autofocus points.
- Inbuilt WiFi connectivity enables instant sharing of pictures to compatible devices.
- You can use the built-in GPS feature to record the details related to location when capturing pictures.
- No 16GB memory card and additional lenses are included in the package.
7.Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera:
Offering an excellent 45-point all cross-type AF system, the EOS 80D is an innovative choice if your budget allows you to spend slightly more than 50,000 rupees.
It does not matter whether you are clicking pictures in bright daylight or in dim light conditions, EOS 80D’s high precise AF will ensure impressive picture quality.
It is equipped with an intelligent viewfinder with almost 100% coverage to capture comprehensive details about the object while clicking pictures.
That 24.2 megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor improves this DSLR’s performance and also shoots 60p movies which you can store in MP4 format for quick and easy sharing.
- The autofocus system with 45 AF points is simply awesome.
- It performs flawlessly in dim light scenario because its enhanced low luminance performance to EV-3.
- It is compatible with many EF lenses which feature f/8 or higher apertures.
- Smart viewfinder for brighter and comprehensive view of the target object.
- 24.2mp (APS-C) CMOS sensor produces high-resolution pictures for the pros.
- The low-light performance is not as impressive as claimed by Canon and RAW image quality is also quite poor!
8.Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera:
The EOS 77D is providing you with 80D’s latest technology in a much smaller body. It is a great camera with some exciting features.
Its first rate picture quality, user-friendly controls, and innovative features can lure any DSLR lover.
The buyers quite admire its Live View mode because of the responsiveness this camera shows. It is a mirrorless camera and some might also feel like using a range-filler.
Canon has used the latest technology to make it better and cheaper for every photographer.
- You get EF-S 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens along with a 32GB SanDisk SD card for free.
- Superb image quality in different light scenarios.
- 45-point autofocus system for excellent coverage.
- The Live View AF performance is simply awesome.
- Touch-screen user-interface.
- Although it costs a considerable amount of money, the build quality does not seem awesome and it does not offer support for shooting 4K videos, and average continuous shooting speed.
How to Best Buy DSLR Camera?
1.Do you also want to shoot HD videos?
The latest DSLR cameras can also shoot high definition videos. Their primary role is to capture high-quality pictures but a video recording option makes them even better.
You won’t need to pick out your Smartphone time-and-again whenever you want to record a precious moment.
Just switch to video recording mode and your DSLR will record a high definition video for you.
2.Wisely select the brand and the retailer:
Numerous global brands are operating in India. Nikon, Canon, Rollei, Leaf, Sony, Panasonic, Kodak, HP, Samsung, and Casio are just a few of them.
These brands use various hot terms to grab the attention of prospects for their products. They make many big claims to lure you and that’s how people often end up by buying a camera that does not meet their demands.
You should do good research on brand and its products. Online retailers also make various big promises to ensure you will choose their platform to buy a DSLR.
Carefully check their track record, customer service, and return policies before placing an order.
It is a DSLR camera’s ISO which allows you to capture high resolution pictures in various circumstances and environments.
Therefore, you should consider a camera that is capable of capturing top quality pictures even in low light or darker conditions.
4,What about megapixels?
People often over think about megapixels which they shouldn’t. You should think about what and how you will shoot.
Consider the lighting scenarios in your area and how large pictures you are going to print to decide on the amount of megapixels your DSLR should have.
Hobbyists won’t need too many megapixels and pros would certainly need a camera with 20+ megapixels to print impressive photographs.
5.Camera’s flash capabilities:
Although every beginner would seek a DSLR with impressive flash capabilities, some might like to use the studio lights or an off camera flash.
If you have such arrangements, then you would not seek a DSLR with flash active because it might destroy your efforts of clicking perfect photographs.
6.Camera sensor size:
What type of sensor will be the best for your photography? Reveal the answer before you decide to buy a DSLR sensor type and sensor size.
Both things matter when it comes to capturing high resolution pictures. A careless purchase can later diminish your ability of producing impressive pictures.
7.Size and build quality:
The market is flooded with many impressive cameras. While many people focus on innovative technologies and featured offered with camera, many also prefer a sturdy construction.
It is an expensive electronic device which can get damaged once fallen down on the floor. It can break your heart if your expensive DSLR breaks into two piece.
Do not take such risks when you can buy a durable camera. Invest in awesome build quality along with performance.
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere and minor shocks and falls should not affect your DSLR’s performance.
How much you should spend on it?
It totally depends on your photography skills and demands. Suppose you are a beginner and want to improve your photography skills, choose one of Nikon or Canon’s affordable DSLR cameras.
These two brands offer many budget-friendly options to choose from. Prefer other high end models if you are comfortable with spending above 50,000.
Our list includes some innovative and feature-rich DSLRs which have got thousands of fans across the globe.
Cameras come with numerous innovative features when you are ready to spend slightly above 50K rupees and that’s how your journey as a pro photographer begin.
The more models you will see the more confusing it will be to select a perfect DSLR camera. You may also find some other brands offering their devices in this price range.
We did not include their models because of quality issues and performance issues reported by the buyers. You can trust our selection of 8 best DSLR cameras in India. There is a perfect choice for everyone.
Whether you are going for low-light photography, bright daylight photo shoot, or clicking pictures on-the-go, each one of these eight cameras capture great details to produce the finest pictures.
Carefully check their features and drawbacks to ensure you get everything you wanted in your new DSLR. Make your choice and then place the order now!