Are you tired of doing your laundry? Do you waste too much time washing your daily wear? Are you looking for an efficient washing machine? If you can relate to these questions then you are in the right place.
- 1 What is a Washing Machine ?
- 2 Best Washing Machine in India (Fully Automatic)
- 2.0.1 1.IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX):
- 2.0.2 2.IFB 8 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator Aqua SX):
- 2.0.3 3.Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey):
- 2.0.4 4.IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senorita Aqua SX):
- 2.0.5 5.LG 6 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH0FANDNL02):
- 2.0.6 6.Whirlpool 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WHITEMAGIC ELITE)
- 2.0.7 7.Haier 5.8 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM58-020S):
- 2.0.8 8.LG 6.5 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7581NDDLG):
- 3 Types of Washing Machines
- 4 How to Buy Washing Machines?
- 5 Advantages of Washing Machines
- 6 Summary
What is a Washing Machine ?
A washing machine is one of the most used home appliances in every household. With the help of a washing machine you can easily get your laundry done within no time. What would take us an hour more, a washing machine can do the same thing in just 15 minutes. Well, this is the main reason why you will find a washing machine in every household.
Speaking of washing machines, there are different types available. Each of the type comes with some special features which makes them different from the rest. If you are planning to buy a new washing machine then you can take a look at the list given below.
Best Washing Machine in India (Fully Automatic)
Here is the complete list of all the washing machines that are currently the best on the Indian market.
Types of Washing Machines
As already mentioned above, you can get different types of washing machines out there. Before you set out to buy one first learn the types.
A fully-automatic washing machine is the most advanced type. It can do everything with just the touch of a button. A fully-automatic machine can be both top loading and front loading machine. This is the most expensive type of washing machine you will get on the market.
The second type of washing machine is the semi-automatic type. These machines are partly automatic as you have to do some parts manually. For example you need to fill up the water tub manually before you start the machine. These machines are always going to top loading.
A front loading washing machine takes the load from the front side. The main advantage of using these machines is that they use less water. Not just that but they are also energy efficient. They can also give you a very good performance.
From the name itself, you can figure out that it takes the load from the top. Top loading machines can either be fully-automatic or semi-automatic. If you are someone who have back problems then you can choose to go for this type as you don’t have to bend down to load the machine.
These machines are also les space consuming. Therefore, it is good for people who have space issues in their house. So these are the four main types of washing machines available. Each of the type has its own list of pros and cons. now that you know about the types you can choose the one you like.
How to Buy Washing Machines?
When it comes to buying a washing machine, you need to consider a few factors that can help you choose the right model for yourself.
The first thing to consider the type of washing machine you want. As you already know there are four main types of washing machines available. You can choose any of the type depending on your need.
2.Size and capacity
The bigger the size, the more capacity the washing machine has. To choose the perfect size of the machine you need to first consider the number of people you have in your house. If you are a small family then 5kg to 6kg will be fine for you. For bigger families, you need more than 6Kg capacity.
The next thing you need to check the features you are getting with the machine. The more features your machines has the better it is for you. You should opt for any latest model so that you can avail the advanced features.
Budget is also very important when you buy things like a washing machine. You need to first decide on your budget and then choose any of the model that fits your budget.
Advantages of Washing Machines
Having a washing machine can provide you with a multitude of benefits.
- A washing machine can help you clean your laundry in 15 minutes which means you no longer have to struggle washing your clothes.
- A washing machine is designed to clean your laundry effectively. It can give you a better cleaning than what you would have done manually.
- You get a lot of advanced features with a washing machine. This makes your cleaning much easier.
- Many of the washing machines also come with a drier which helps you to dry your clothes quickly right after washing.
- A washing machine is also portable as they are equipped with wheels. This allows you to move the machine from one place to another.
So these are 10 of the best washing machines currently available on the Indian market. If you are tired of washing your laundry daily then it’s time that you get a washing machine of your choice. A good washing machine should have all the features that’s required. The products listed above are among the best and thus, you can choose any of the product you want.